Healthy, festive, fun leftovers!
A yummy twist on a turkey sandwich, these quesadillas are rich in calcium, phosphorous, and vitamin D – 3 essential nutrients for healthy bones and teeth!
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 pear, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- sour cream
Combine salsa ingredients. Sprinkle turkey and cheese over half of each tortilla and fold in half. Spray pan with oil. Grill on the stovetop for about 2 minutes per side (until cheese melts). Serve with salsa and sour cream.