NEW OFFICE & NEW POLICIES
May 15th, 2020
We are so thankful to be open in our new location! We are excited to be back to serve our valued patients, although we are taking many precautions for your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our associates. Please take a look at the steps below for scheduling an appointment. Our list of questions is as follows:
- Are you currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have any shortness of breath?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have any sneezing, watery eyes, and/or sinus pain/pressure that is unusual and not related to seasonal allergies?
- Have you experienced headaches, fatigue, or weakness?
- Have you lost your sense of taste and/or smell?
- Within the last 14 days, have you traveled to any foreign country?
- Within the last 14 days, have you traveled within the United States?
- If so, where?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, please call us to get more information at 405-624-3880
If you answered No to all of these questions, please call us to reschedule a missed appointment from April, or schedule a new one
- We are not currently using our patient waiting room so we have some other procedures in place.
- We are asking our patients to wear a mask if you have one. (of course, you can’t get your teeth cleaned with a mask on, so this is just a precaution.)
- When you arrive, please call us from your car and someone will come out and get you.
- We will ask you the above questions, and take your temperature and bring you straight to the treatment room.
- All of our associates are wearing a mask, and clinical associates, are fully protected with N95 masks, and face shields. We are doing limited procedures that don’t create an abundance of aerosol for everyone’s protection.
Thank you so much for being our patients, we truly appreciate you and hope to see you soon!
Take Advantage of Our Referral Program
If you’re an existing patient, and you have friends or colleagues that would enjoy the quality and personalized dental care we deliver, we welcome you to send them our way! We’ll send you a $10 Aspen Coffee gift card as our way of saying thank you!