NEW OFFICE & NEW POLICIES
May 15th, 2021
We are so thankful to be open in our new location! We have been here for a year now, through the pandemic and our patients are keeping us busy! We are still following some pandemic protocols. Please wear a mask unless you cannot do so for health reasons.
Questions we will ask you:
- Have you been fully vaccinated for the Coronavirus?
- If so, no further screening is required.
- If not:
- Are you, or anyone in your family awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Are you having any symptoms? (runny nose, sore throat, dry cough, shortness of breath, fever, loss of taste and/smell)
- Have you traveled out of Oklahoma in the last 14 days?
All our associates are wearing a mask, and clinical associates are fully protected with an N-95 masks and clinical masks. We also have vacuums in each room to remove the extra aerosols from the air.
It is recommended by the ADA to continue with your dental appointments as scheduled. Keeping up with your dental health is important to avoid possible other health problems. You should only wait to have dental procedures if you have underlying health issues or as recommended by your physician.
Our office is sanitized regularly in between patients, as well as cleaned every night.
Thank you so much for being our patients, we truly appreciate you and hope to see you soon!
Take Advantage of Our Referral Program
If you’re an existing patient, and you have friends or colleagues that would enjoy the quality and personalized dental care we deliver, we welcome you to send them our way! We’ll send you a $10 Aspen Coffee gift card as our way of saying thank you!